Write Your Best Memoir
Mentoring for the next — and every — step of your writing journey
Click on the blue links below to learn how you can get a helping hand to facilitate your memoir writing:
- Coaching—When you need to develop fundamental writing skills and techniques. There is much to learn, and much help is available.
- Editing—When you want to tighten and polish your memoir before sending it out into the world. Sometimes this is called developmental editing. It gets your memoir polished.
- Ghostwriting—When you need a professional writer to help you create your memoir. We can all be authors but we are not all writers.
- Proofreading—When you want to be sure there are no technical mistakes littering your memoir.
- Book Production—When you want your self-published book to look professional, as if it came from one of the big publishing houses.
- Courses—When you want to learn at home on your own at your pace.
- My Memoir Education—When you want to learn a much as you can from a free membership before asking for more help to write your best memoir.
- How to Teach Memoir Writing—When you want to prepare yourself as best you can to do memoir work in your community. You can be complete your training sooner than you think to earn an income as a memoir professional.