The Memoir Professional’s Speaker’s Manual
The Speaker’s Manual teaches you how to attract clients easily!
Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is a self-paced, long-distance program designed to support your writing and maximize your production.
- 11 print and audio insructional modules,
- 12 monthly mastermind calls
- a generous library of ebook and MP3 downloads,
- surprise bonuses to enhance learning and retention.
On Sale Through September 26 – Save $50.
Invest in your writing; invest in yourself. Register today.
Having spoken to groups ranging from a thousand people in a large hall to a handful of people gathered in a library meeting room, Denis Ledoux has used his speaking skills to attract clients to The Memoir Network, his memoir business.
While I have always sold books at speaking engagement—selling $29,000 in books one weekend (I thought I was in heaven!)—my real goal in public speaking is to publicize the Memoir Network and attract long-term clients to its programs and services. Public speaking is an opportunity to ‘strut your wares.’ Clients get to see what you are about. ‘I just wanted to check you out,’ they say before hiring you.
— Denis Ledoux
What you will find in the Speaker’s Manual.
With the Speaker’s Manual, you can launch a campaign that will fill your workshops and your coaching, editing and ghostwriting schedules. Using its wise suggestions, you may even come to really enjoy speaking to a curious and welcoming audience.
Here are some key features of the Speaker’s Manual:
- how to improve your skills.
- where to find speaking venues and how to organize a speaking tour.
- “best practices” for working with your sponsoring venue.
- a timetable of tasks necessary for delivering your best program.
- office forms to facilitate record keeping.
- templates of presentations and hand outs.
Your next step
If you wish to purchase the Speaker’s Manual as a stand alone, click here.