Write A Professional Memoir.
You have had an interesting professional life that deserves a memoir, and you would like—actually feel the need—to write your professional memoir, to leave a record of your experience.
Your hope is not to produce a how-to book although you can see that a reader would find inspiration and ideas for emulating your success. No, you are planning to leave a record of your life, not so much to flaunt all you have accomplished but to share your experience with the world.
You want a book that will:
The Develop Vivid Characters Program
- Are the characters in your memoir captivating your readers—rather than boring them?
- Are you at a loss—“Help! What can I do!”—about how to make the people in your memoir more relatable?
- Are you embarrassed by the “stick” characters you have presented? “She really was a complex person, but I don’t know how to show her that way.”
- mentor young people.
- help older readers to reflect on their own experience.
- celebrate all the wonderful people who helped you through your life’s journey.
- create order in your own thinking about the trajectory you have taken.
- serve to launch you into new phase of your life—whether personal or professional.
You can write a professional memoir just as these people did.
Dennis Blue parlayed an interest (and degree) in labor relations into an international career that led to the top echelons of the Ford Motor Company. His books, Running the Good Race / A Story of Faith, Ford and Fishing and Through the Eyes of a Fisherman / A Journey of Faith, Fishing and Friendship, delight in their portrayal of far-away places as Blue, his wife Dottie and children travel around the world for his work, of the development of his expertise as a Ford negotiator and of his marriage of faith and career. He enjoyed process of writing so much he produced not one but two books with us!
Mary Ellen Elwell served as president of the National Council of Social Work Education and, under her aegis, the Bachelor’s in Social Work [BSW] was instituted, a significant innovation in social work where much effective client interactions did not require the MSW. No Extraordinary Power / A Social Worker’s Life is about her personal and professional life.
Can we help you create the book of your dreams?
We absolutely can help you write a professional memoir!
You get to choose among the many ways we can help you create your book.
- coaching to mentor you through the writing process.
- editing to tweak and polish an existing manuscript.
- ghostwriting to take the burden off your shoulder as you work with a professional writer.
- a combination of all the above. With many of our clients, we shift from one service to another as the need manifests. Helping you with your book is a very organic approach for us. One thing we know for sure is we can make your memoir happen!
Your next step to write a professional memoir…
If you are a person who has had an professional life and you want to create a written record of your experience, your next step to research this possibility is to ask for a complimentary session to explore the process of getting your memoir written.
Our work is done at $95.
If this is within your budget, give us a ring at 207-353-5454, M-F, 9-5 ET or email us to set up an appointment to answer your questions and discuss your project. Suggest three dates and times that work for you and we will confirm one.
Take the next step & call us today!
After the complimentary call…
Try us for a three-hour commitment at $285.
That’s it: three hours! If we’re a fit, you ask us for more time. If we’re not a fit, we wish you good luck and go our separate ways.
You can start your professional memoir today!