Take the next step: let The Memoir Network mentor you today and every day to write your memoir — more quickly, more expertly and with more satisfaction. Click below for access to our free memoir-writing help.
- A five-part memoir-writing e-course that you can access immediately via both audio and/or the written word:
- Moving Plot with Action
- Describing Character
- Structuring Your Memoir
- Choosing Point of View
- Conveying Theme
- Four Comprehensive writing guides to see you through some tough emotional spots:
- You Deserve a Memoir
- Where to Start
- Scheduling for Success
- Who Will Read Your Memoir?
- The Memory List Question Book—better than writing prompts to help you write your memoir:
- Pages and pages of stimulating and evocative questions
- An excerpt from the book, Beyond Writing Prompts
- Inspirational excerpts of interviews with writers who have successfully been there and done that (full interviews are in the Write Your First Memoir Draft Program membership):
- Short story writer, novelist and memoirist Monica Wood
- Novelist and memoirist Kate Christensen
- Memoir blogger and memoirist Kathy Pooler
- Radio and tele-class recordings of outstanding memoir-writing interviews with Denis Ledoux
- Tele-class audios with Denis Ledoux
- Interview audios with guests
- Ten-lesson course offering you a “best practices” experience to write your memoir
- A year of biweekly impactful Writing Guides coming to your email box
You deserve to have a great memoir!
If you are already a member, CLICK HERE.
Sign me up! I’m ready to write a better, deeper memoir more quickly.