Take the next step: let The Memoir Network mentor you today and every day to write and complete your memoir — more quickly, more expertly and with more satisfaction.
- A five-part memoir-writing e-course that you can access immediately via both audio and/or the written word:
- Moving Plot with Action
- Describing Character
- Structuring Your Memoir
- Choosing Point of View
- Conveying Theme
- Four Comprehensive writing guides to see you through some tough emotional spots:
- You Deserve a Memoir
- Where to Start
- Scheduling for Success
- Who Will Read Your Memoir?
- The Memory List Question Book—better than writing prompts:
- pages and pages of stimulating and evocative questions.
- an excerpt from the book, Beyond Writing Prompts.
- Inspirational excerpts of interviews with writers who have successfully been there done that (full interviews are in the Write Your First Memoir Draft Program membership):
- Short story writer, novelist and memoirist Monica Wood
- Novelist and memoirist Kate Christensen
- Memoir blogger and memoirist Kathy Pooler
- Radio and tele-class recordings of outstanding memoir-writing interviews with Denis Ledoux
- Tele-class audios with Denis Ledoux
- Interview audios with guest
- Ten lesson course offering you a “best practices” memoir-writing launch.
If you are already a member, CLICK HERE.
Sign me up! I’m ready to write a better, deeper memoir more quickly.