Thank you for wanting to repost a blog article of ours. Here’s how to do it right.
You are welcome to repost a blog article from our blog to yours. We consider your interest to be quite flattering and encourage this collaboration to extend the memoir conversation to your readers. Collaboration creates ever-widening circles of awareness of the joys, the satisfactions and the healing potentials of memoir writing.
We ask you to…
Follow the appropriate guidelines below.
1. To repost a blog article in its the entirety.
Include the following tag and link when you repost our piece in its entirety. The link must be live:
- If the post came from the Memoir Writer’s Blog:
This post originally appeared in the Memoir Writer’s Blog at https://TheMemoirNetwork.com. [https://thememoirnetwork.com/memoir-writing-blog/memoir-writing-blog/memoir-writing-blog-archives/]] We reprint it here with their kind permission.
- If the post came from the Memoir Professional’s blog:
This post originally appeared in the Memoir Professional’s Blog at https://TheMemoirNetwork.com. [https://thememoirnetwork.com/memoir-professionals-blog/]
2. To repost a blog article using only the first paragraphs with a link to the article:
- Instead of reposting the whole piece, you might choose print the first paragraph or two and then cut it off. [This is often a good choice, if you are curating many articles in a digest form.] End the repost excerpt with a “click here to read the full article” backlink to https://TheMemoirNetwork.com/the apropriate slug. [https://thememoirnetwork.com/memoir-writing-blog/memoir-writing-blog-archives/ or https://TheMemoirNetwork.com. [https://thememoirnetwork.com/memoir-professionals-blog/]
Please let us know you repost a blog article from either of our blogs and furnish the date of the reposting.
Thank you so much for your interest in expanding the memoir conversation.