Take the next step: let The Memoir Network mentor you today and every day to write your memoir — more quickly, more expertly and with more satisfaction. Click below for access to our free memoir writing help in My Memoir Education.
- A ten-lesson course offering you a “best practices” experience to write your memoir—your writing will not be the same after this course!
- Our newsletter with informative and inspirational articles and notices of early discounts for members-only on programs and courses will appear in your email box regularly. Experience your skills and confidence grow!
- A five-part memoir-writing e-course that you can access immediately via both audio and/or the written word:
- Moving Plot with Action
- Describing Character
- Structuring Your Memoir
- Choosing Point of View
- Conveying Theme
- Four Comprehensive writing guides to see you through some tough emotional spots:
- You Deserve a Memoir
- Where to Start
- Scheduling for Success
- Who Will Read Your Memoir?
- The Memory List Question Book—better than writing prompts to help you write your memoir:
- Pages and pages of stimulating and evocative questions
- An excerpt from the book, Beyond Writing Prompts
- Inspirational excerpts of interviews with writers who have successfully been there and done that (full interviews are in The Memorable Story / Write Your First Memoir Draft Program membership):
- Short story writer, novelist and memoirist Monica Wood
- Novelist and memoirist Kate Christensen
- Memoir blogger and memoirist Kathy Pooler
- Radio and tele-class recordings of outstanding memoir-writing interviews with Denis Ledoux
- Tele-class audios with Denis Ledoux
- Interview audios with guests
You deserve a great memoir! Access free memoir-writing help. Join My Memoir Education today.
“Your welcome email was very … well, welcoming. I look forward to learning from you. When I had a specific question, you graciously replied personally and quickly. Your community is beyond virtual. How refreshing!”
— Donna Mosher
If you are already a member, CLICK HERE.
Sign me up for the free memoir writing help! I’m ready to write a better, deeper memoir more quickly.