A Writing Best Practices Program
START TO WRITE YOUR MEMOIR
The Right Way
Whether you have not written a word or are already composing your memoir, this e-course will help you to calibrate—or recalibrate—your effort.
Master easy and effective techniques for a successful writing launch—or relaunch—taught in this free memoir-writing course.
In this free five-lesson e-course, you will learn:
- how to remember more than you ever thought possible. This will make your memoir more accurate and vivid—better and more meaningful.
- why pre-writing tasks are essential. Don’t neglect pre-writing.
- how to mine your photos, journals and other materials on hand to bring depth to your memoir. (Photos and journals are more reliable than memory! Memory is often false, faulty and flattering!)
- where to start to write your story—hint: it’s not where your memoir will begin.
- what is your best writing option for productivity. You can get this memoir published in the next year—max: two years! Let’s get going!
- how to banish writer’s block forever. It’s not that hard—really!
There were times I hit roadblocks and almost quit, but your materials helped me get through those obstacles.Joyce Putnam Eblen
A Hill of Beans
Ledoux helps writers get off to a great start.ALA Booklist
This guy really knows what he’s talking about!Amazon Reviewer