The Memoir Writing Series
Wish you had just-in-time learning? You’ve got it here.
The Memoir Writing Series will help you to work through the challenges you face at whatever stage of writing you find yourself in.
The Memoir Network’s Memoir Writing Series offers you a number of short laser-focused e-books.
Learn solutions to the writing problems you want to leave behind you.Get to the writing you enjoy.
Get your book written and published!
While you may already know much…
You may have hesitations and insecurities about one aspect of writing—let’s say, dialog—while you are confident and skilled in another—let’s say, staying motivated.
This is where The Memoir Writing Series is so useful.
- You don’t want an A-to-Z book on memoir writing. (If you do, purchase Turning Memories Into Memoirs / A Handbook for Writing Lifestories now. It’s the classic in memoir writing—the granddaddy of most of the other memoir-writing books!)
- You are not looking for an encyclopedic treatment of writing. You are a one-time and perhaps only-time writer.
- You are looking for a specific solution to a specific problem:
- should you start writing a book?
- where to turn too to help you remember more?
- how do you beat writer’s block?
- what to do to write to the end so as to have a book in hand?
The Memoir Writing Series
- Start Your Memoir Right / Strategies for an Effective Writing Launch Click here to order.
This is truly an inspirational book. What a wonderful guide that is helping me write my first memoir. Thank you, Denis, for publishing such a helpful book.
Bob Wonnacott, memoir writer
- Don’t Let Writer’s Block Stop You / How to Push Beyond Stuck ~ Click here to order.
- Write to the End / Eight Strategies to Thrive as a Writer ~ Click here to order.
- Beyond Writing Prompts / Answering Real Questions ~ Click here to order
- Writing Great Memory Lists 101 ~ Click here to order
- Memory List Question Book 101 ~ Click here to order
- Memoir Writing 101 ~ Click here to order
Our 2015 Virtual Book Tour
In 2015, to launch the Memoir Writing Series, I undertook a continent-wide virtual book tour to promote these titles. Of course, the virtual tour is now long past, but the tour posts which highlight various aspects of the books remain as useful to you as ever.
2/12 ~ Nina Amir / Howtoblogabook.com: A Blogged Book Has to Be Greater than the Sum of Its Posts
2/16 ~ Nina Amir / Writenonfictionnow.com: Before You Start to Write Your Memoir
2/16 ~ LinkedIn Pulse: Dear Memoir: You Lack Significance
2/23 ~ Sharon Lippincott / Heartandcraft.blogspot.com: A Grounding Root of the Tree of Life Writing
3/02 ~ Sonia Marsh/Soniamarsh.com: A Memoir Can Be Hard to Write—But You Can Do it!
3/2 ~ LinkedIn Pulse: Dear Memoirist: No One Cares About Your Story…
3/08 ~ Linda Austin / Moonbridgebooks.com : Is your memoir worth the time to write?
3/10 ~ Sandra Beckwith / buildbookbuzz.com : Virtual book tour tips
3/19 ~ Kathy Pooler / krpooler.com: What Kind of Stalled Writer Are You- And What to Do About It
4/24 ~ Wayne Groner / www.waynegroner.com / Which to Write: Memoir or Autobiographical Fiction?
4/30 ~ Flora Brown / coloryourlifehappy.com: Writing My Mother’s Memoir—So Who Is She Really?
5/12 ~ Linda Joy Myers / NAMW.org: The Many Forms of Your Memoir—Which is Best For You?
5/19 ~ Madeline Sharples: madelinesharples.com: Writing Your Memoir: This Might Be A Challenge
Do you host a blog that would be just right for a future tour? I would be honored to make a tour stop at your site. Please contact me.
Join our mailing list. Get the e-newsletter updates by becoming a free member of MyMemoirEducation.