The Memoir Network Writing Series
These e-books provide you just-in-time learning that will help you to work through the challenges you face at whatever stage of writing you find yourself in.
The Memoir Network’s Memoir Writing Series offers you a number of short laser-focused e-books. You will learn to implement solutions to the writing problems you want to leave behind you.
You may have hesitations and insecurities about one aspect of writing while you are confident and skilled in another.
This is where The Memoir Network Writing Series comes in.
- You don’t want an A-to-Z book on memoir writing. (If you do, purchase Turning Memories Into Memoirs / A Handbook for Writing Lifestories now.)
- You are not looking for an encyclopedic treatment of writing.
- You are looking for a specific solution to a specific problem—should you start writing a book, how do you beat writer’s block, what to do to write to the end.
Applies To Any Writing Project
While we are specialists in memoir-writing, our work has included a variety of other genres: fiction, how-to non-fiction, creative non-fiction, even poetry. Underlying all these varieties of expression are some commonalities.
Each of our books in The Memoir Network Writing Series provides easy to follow processes for moving ahead in the writing process—whether you are a memoir writer, a fiction writer or a general non-fiction writer.
The following are books in our catalog or proposed for our catalog. To be alerted to new publications as they become available, please become a member of the free My Memoir Education. As a member, you receive many gifts, one of which is our newsletter, The Lifewriter’s Digest and others are free e-books, MP3s, e-courses.
The Memoir Network Memoir Writing Books Series
- Should I Write My Memoir? / How to Start ~ Click here to order.
- Don’t Let Writer’s Block Stop You / How to Push Beyond Stuck ~ Click here to order.
- Write to the End / Eight Strategies to Thrive as a Writer ~ Click here to order.
- How to Go Beyond Writing Prompts / Answering Real Questions (in preparation: to be alerted to its publication, join our mailing list.)
- How to Structure a Memoir or Any Non-Fiction Book (in preparation: to be alerted to its publication, join our mailing list.)
- How to Write With Passion and Sustain the Muse (in preparation: to be alerted to its publication, join our mailing list.)
The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
Of course, as Robert Burns wrote, the best laid plans of mice and men — and memoir companies! — often go awry. Publication dates are subject to change, so please check back for the availability of each book in the series.
VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR ITINERARY
The tour is now complete, but you can still follow it.
Click the links below and grab the best view in the house—your computer screen. Do you see a stop you would like? Click on the link and enjoy learning to write more professionally.
Join our mailing list. Get the e-newsletter updates by becoming a free member of MyMemoirEducation.
Do you host a blog that would be just right for our next tour? I would be honored to make a tour stop at your site. Please contact me.
2/09 ~ The Successful Author Podcast : Navigating the Memoir Journey
2/12 ~ Nina Amir / Howtoblogabook.com: A Blogged Book Has to Be Greater than the Sum of Its Posts
2/16 ~ Nina Amir / Writenonfictionnow.com: Before You Start to Write Your Memoir
2/16 ~ LinkedIn Pulse: Dear Memoir: You Lack Significance
2/23 ~ Sharon Lippincott / Heartandcraft.blogspot.com: A Grounding Root of the Tree of Life Writing
3/02 ~ Sonia Marsh/Soniamarsh.com: A Memoir Can Be Hard to Write—But You Can Do it!
3/2 ~ LinkedIn Pulse: Dear Memoirist: No One Cares About Your Story…
3/08 ~ Linda Austin / Moonbridgebooks.com : Is your memoir worth the time to write?
3/10 ~ Sandra Beckwith / buildbookbuzz.com : Virtual book tour tips
3/19 ~ Kathy Pooler / krpooler.com: What Kind of Stalled Writer Are You- And What to Do About It
4/10 ~ Anita Reyes / Learnonlineacademy.com: Trump Writer’s Slump with the Three D’s
4/24 ~ Wayne Groner / www.waynegroner.com / Which to Write: Memoir or Autobiographical Fiction?
4/30 ~ Flora Brown / coloryourlifehappy.com: Writing My Mother’s Memoir—So Who Is She Really?
5/12 ~ Linda Joy Myers / NAMW.org: The Many Forms of Your Memoir—Which is Best For You?
5/19 ~ Madeline Sharples: madelinesharples.com: How to Structure your Memoir
6/12 ~ Shirley Showalter: www.shirleyshowalter.com: How to Make a Memory List—Going Beyond Writing Prompts
6/26 ~ Rivka Kawano / authorsensei.com: What I’ve Learned So Far on my Blog Book Tour—To Help You Do It Right the First Time Around.