November Is Memoir Writing Month.
Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is a self-paced, long-distance program designed to support your writing and maximize your production.
- 11 print and audio insructional modules,
- 12 monthly mastermind calls
- a generous library of ebook and MP3 downloads,
- surprise bonuses to enhance learning and retention.
On Sale Through September 26 – Save $50.
Invest in your writing; invest in yourself. Register today.
This series of 30 blog posts will be available again in November 2020. Please join our mailing list to be alerted to next year’s program
November is an opportunity for you to dedicate — or rededicate — yourself to writing personal and family stories. We call these memoirs.
Our November is Memoir Writing Month archives will be updated daily and made available through each November. Each day will offer a link to an article or a resource for you to check out. Past articles will be available. Future articles will come to you one day at a time. Even if you have done November Is Memoir Writing Month before, doing it again will prove to be a useful focus.
- NIMWM posts will be available on the home page of this site or on the blog archives page.
- We’ll send you our biweekly memoir-writing guides. To receive these guides as well as access to the free My Memoir Education membership, CLICK HERE.