Thousands of Writers Have Followed the Path… Lucky Writers Have Already Joined…
Don’t Wander the Memoir World Without a Guide!
- E-course on writing that you can access via both audio and/or the written word:
- Three Pillars of Memoir Writing
- Getting Started
- Moving Plot with Action
- Describing Character
- Structure Your Memoir
- Point of View
- Conveying Theme
- You Deserve a Memoir
- Where to Start
- Scheduling for Success
- Who Will Read Your Memoir?
- 36 pages of stimulating and evocative memory prompts.
- Short story writer, novelist and memoirist Monica Wood
- Novelist and memoirist Kate Christensen
- Memoir blogger Kathy Pooler
- and others
- Top memoir writing interviews with Denis Ledoux
- Teleclass audios with Denis Ledoux