Take the next step: let The Memoir Network mentor you today and every day to write your memoir — more quickly, more expertly and with more satisfaction. Click below for access to our free memoir writing help in My Memoir Education.
Join your star to that of The Memoir Network.
Your membership will provide you free memoir writing help via the My Memoir Education Program.
It will open instant access to a treasure trove of materials and proven online writing training with the following free products:
- A ten-lesson course offering you a “best practices” experience to write your memoir—your writing will not be the same after this course!
- Our newsletter with informative and inspirational articles and notices of early discounts for members-only on programs and courses will appear in your email box regularly. Experience your skills and confidence grow!
- A five-part memoir-writing e-course that you can access immediately via both audio and/or the written word:
- Moving Plot with Action
- Describing Character
- Structuring Your Memoir
- Choosing Point of View
- Conveying Theme
- Four Comprehensive writing guides to see you through some tough emotional spots:
- You Deserve a Memoir
- Where to Start
- Scheduling for Success
- Who Will Read Your Memoir?
- The Memory List Question Book—better than writing prompts to help you write your memoir:
- Pages and pages of stimulating and evocative questions
- An excerpt from the book, Beyond Writing Prompts
- Inspirational excerpts of interviews with writers who have successfully been there and done that (full interviews are in The Memorable Story / Write Your First Memoir Draft Program membership):
- Short story writer, novelist and memoirist Monica Wood
- Novelist and memoirist Kate Christensen
- Memoir blogger and memoirist Kathy Pooler
- Radio and tele-class recordings of outstanding memoir-writing interviews with Denis Ledoux
- Tele-class audios with Denis Ledoux
- Interview audios with guests
You deserve a great memoir! Access free memoir-writing help. Join My Memoir Education today.
“Your welcome email was very … well, welcoming. I look forward to learning from you. When I had a specific question, you graciously replied personally and quickly. Your community is beyond virtual. How refreshing!”
— Donna Mosher
If you are already a member, CLICK HERE.
Sign me up for the free memoir writing help! I’m ready to write a better, deeper memoir more quickly.