Sometimes, years after I’ve heard from someone that he is writing a memoir, I will connect with the writer again. Perhaps it’s three or four or five years later, but the writer is working on the same memoir. I don’t get it. So I ask politely, “What has snagged the memoir?” In short…
I has taken that writer too long to write his memoir!
How long does it take to write a memoir?
Well, I don’t actually know the answer to “how long does it take to write a memoir?” What I know is a memoir needn’t take so long to compose. A memoir—and interesting and meaningful one—can be written in 12 to 24 months.
The Memorable Story / Write Your First Memoir Draft
The Memorable Story / Write Your First Memoir Draft is a self-paced, long-distance writing program designed to teach you what you must know and do to create a meaningful and insightful memoir—a truly Memorable Story!
- 11 comprehensive print and audio instructional modules, full of actionable steps.
- 11 finely tune affirmations to counter any limiting beliefs and boost your self-confidence
- a generous library of ebooks and MP3 downloads that augment the program.
On sale with a generous $100.00 discount: Was $199 — now only $99!
Invest in your story; invest in yourself. Register today. Was $199
- now $99.
If that’s so, then why do some memoirs drag on?
Here are some reasons your memoir may be taking you too long.
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel?