Myths are the stories we create to express how we perceive the world and life. How we live our lives is determined by the myths we live by, but our lives also reveal our myths to ourselves and to the world. In view of this, how to write your personal myth becomes important for understanding our lives.
What are your myths? Look at your life, at your feelings, at your responses to others. That is where your myths reside! That is where your life as a myth can be found. Have you explored the role of myth in your life? Have you introduced the concept of myth into your memoir? Have you even asked yourself how to write your personal myth?
The full printed text of this video is to be found at: Your Life as a Myth Part 2
Our lives are full of myths which we have lived out—and continue to do so daily. In this video, How to Write Personal Myth Into Your Memoir Part 2, I write about the “orphan” and the “prince[cess]-left-at-the-pauper’s door.” Both have made frequent appearances in the memoirs I have coached and edited.
The Memorable Story / Write Your First Memoir Draft
The Memorable Story / Write Your First Memoir Draft is a self-paced, long-distance writing program designed to teach you what you must know and do to create a meaningful and insightful memoir—a truly Memorable Story!
- 11 comprehensive print and audio instructional modules, full of actionable steps.
- 11 finely tune affirmations to counter any limiting beliefs and boost your self-confidence
- a generous library of e-books and MP3 downloads that augment the program.
On sale with a generous $100.00 discount: Was $199 — now only $99!
Invest in your story; invest in yourself. Register today. Was $199
- now $99.
DEAR VIEWER: There are many reasons to write a memoir and not all of them will see you through to the end. Are your reasons strong enough to see you to success? For your free memoir-writing support, go to: My Memoir Education Register.
PROMOTE THE MEMOIR CONVERSATION!
1. SUBSCRIBE to this channel. Subscribing is a big deal on YouTube. It’s one of the factors their algorithms use to rank videos.
2. COMMENT. The number of comments cues YouTube as to the importance of a channel to its viewers. YouTube uses comments as one of the metrics to decide what to prioritize in its search function.
3. “LIKE” YouTube also uses “like” metrics to list videos in a search in order of popularity. Help bring the memoir conversation to more people by “liking” this channel.
Thank you, and whatever you do today, write a bit on your memoir.
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel ?