Myths are the stories we create to express how we perceive the world and life. How we live our lives is determined by the myths we live by, but our lives also reveal our myths to ourselves and to the world. What are your myths? Look at your life, at your feelings, at your responses to others. That is where your myths reside! That is where your life as a myth can be found. Have you explored the role of myth in your life? Have you introduced the concept of myth into your memoir?
The full printed text of this video is to be found at: Your Life as a Myth Part 2
Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is a self-paced, long-distance program designed to support your writing and maximize your production.
- print and audio presentations,
- book and MP3 downloads,
- loads of surprise bonuses.
“This program has really helped me to focus. I needed that.”
Invest in your writing; invest in yourself. Register today.
Our lives are full of myths which we have lived out—and continue to do so daily. In this video, How to Write Personal Myth Into Your Memoir Part 2, I write about the “orphan” and the “prince[cess]-left-at-the-paper’s door.” Both have made frequent appearances in the memoirs I have coached and edited.
DEAR VIEWER: There are many reasons to write a memoir and not all of them will see you through to the end. Are your reasons strong enough to see you to success? For your free memoir-writing support, go to: My Memoir Education Register
PROMOTE THE MEMOIR CONVERSATION!
1. SUBSCRIBE to this channel. Subscribing is a big deal on YouTube. It’s one of the factors their algorithms use to rank videos.
2. COMMENT. The number of comments cues YouTube as to the importance of a channel to its viewers. YouTube uses comments as one of the metrics to decide what to prioritize in its search function.
3. “LIKE” YouTube also uses “like” metrics to list videos in a search in order of popularity. Help bring the memoir conversation to more people by “liking” this channel.
Thank you, and whatever you do today, write a bit on your memoir.