It’s time to add depth to your memoir.
Here are links to five information-packed articles that are sure to make you think more deeply about your writing—and help you in the important task of re-writing your stories and vignettes so that they form a more coherent and meaningful whole.
Get your memoir written more quickly and expertly. A writing coach helps you at every step of the process, pointing you in the right direction and gently correcting your course. An editor helps you scrutinize your manuscript to go deeper and be more insightful.Which do you need now to write a better memoir? Free consultation. 207-353-5454 or email today.
The post will challenge you to be more open about your story. A memoir needs to demonstrate courage. Is yours?
2. Better Than Writing Prompts – Five Tips for Creating a Memory List
Writing prompts are a write-by-numbers gimmick. Do you know what is better for writing from the inside out than using a writing prompt? Click above to find out.
3. An Important Memoir-Writing Tool: Life Phases
This one organizes—and deepens your memoir—in a dynamic way. Forget about starting with an outline.
4. Avoid Clichés and Stereotypes
Perhaps I should have added to the above title: “like the plague.” But, that would have been a cliché, wouldn’t it! Clichés and stereotypes are guarantees for superficial writing.
5. Use an Archetype of Your Experience to Revive Your Memoir.
I love archetypes. They explain so much of what we are and do. No skimming the surface here. Archetypes are depth big-time.
Whatever you do today, write a few pages of your memoir.
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel ?