Following the recent posting of part one of What You Can Do Before You Send a Manuscript to An Editor, I am reprinting a post that contains more useful information on how you can edit your own work before sending it to a professional editor. Self-editing can focus your narrative and save on editing fees.
I hope you find it useful and will leave your own suggestions in the comments section.
The Memoir Writing Series
Wish you had just-in-time learning? You’ve got it here.
This is where Memoir Network Writing Book Series will be so useful to you—especially if:
- You don’t want an A-to-Z book on memoir writing.
- You are not looking for an encyclopedic treatment of writing.
- You are looking for a specific solution to a specific problem
50% off. Now only $15!
until October 10, 2023
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel?