The fear of revealing too much of ourselves in the memoir we are writing can be paralyzing.
We wonder: “What will people say? How will people react to what I am revealing?” So…
We hold back in our writing. We stop ourselves from personal revelation, from sharing secrets.
The Memoir Writing Series
Wish you had just-in-time learning? You’ve got it here.
This is where Memoir Network Writing Book Series will be so useful to you—especially if:
- You don’t want an A-to-Z book on memoir writing.
- You are not looking for an encyclopedic treatment of writing.
- You are looking for a specific solution to a specific problem
50% off. Now only $15!
until October 10, 2023
The fear is founded—it’s not always a friendly world out there. And, of course…[Free Membership required to read more. See below. ]
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel?