No one said that writing your memoir would be easy. If you are like many people, getting support for writing your memoir would be a powerful gift to give yourself.
While some people succeed at writing an interesting and meaningful memoir on their own, the fact is like many people who need both more technical expertise than they now have and more emotional underpinning, you too need support for writing your memoir, for the long effort you are undertaking.
Get your memoir written more quickly and expertly. A writing coach helps you at every step of the process, pointing you in the right direction and gently correcting your course. An editor helps you scrutinize your manuscript to go deeper and be more insightful.Which do you need now to write a better memoir? Free consultation. 207-353-5454 or email today.
Many people find the task of writing a memoir—however urgent and compelling—to be somewhat daunting and, if the truth be told, rather tedious over the months of solitary writing it takes to tell the story they want to leave as a legacy and then ready it for publication—whether they publish independently or traditionally.
Like many memoir writers, you can find the emotional support for writing your memoir and technical instruction offered by a memoir-writing community to be indispensable. Such a group, focused on supporting you and teaching you incrementally about how to succeed at this important but often difficult task of recording personal and family stories, can make the difference between your success and “trying to write a memoir.”
The Memoir Network offers several possibilities for you to receive support for writing your memoir.
- The Free Basic Membership provides you with short lessons, reports, and MP3s to instruct and motivate you every month. If you are not yet a member, you are missing an essential opportunity.
- The Free Memoir Forum is where you communicate and chat with other memoir writers. Are you having trouble with dialog? Ask for tips on writing better dialog on the Forum. Are you looking for a memoir to read or want to suggest a memoir to others? Post on the Forum. Are you having a dry spell and want to complain? Try the Forum.
- And, of course, there is always the special group you form with your coach or editor. In a free Complimentary Session, explore coaching or editing. [See below.]
(Don’t miss our overview page where all our free and fee-based programs are listed.)
Learn how to get Support for Writing Your Memoir in a Free Explore-Coaching-and-Editing Session
This complimentary session is with memoir-writing teacher and guru, Denis Ledoux.
What will you get from a complimentary session?
- a clearer sense of how to make the coaching or editing process work for you.
- understanding that there are techniques for developing habits that will boost your writing.
- direction to send you to the right support for writing your memoir.
Denis Ledoux has been coaching, editing, and ghostwriting since 1988. He knows his memoir writing! In fact, he wrote the book.
Register for a complimentary session to learn about coaching and editing. Learn how you can receive more support for writing your memoir.
Keep writing your memoir and stay in the memoir conversation. Request your complimentary session today. You can receive more help for writing your memoir.
This post is one of over 500 informative, well-written articles we have made available to you on this site.
We’ve contributed to your writing success; now we ask you to contribute to the expansion of the memoir conversation.
By reposting this article on your blog or website or reposting on your favorite social media, you will inform your fellow memoir writers of the programs and services—many for free like the blogs—that are available at TheMemoirNetwork.com.
Thanks for your generosity. You rock.