No one said that writing your memoir would be easy. If you are like many people, getting support for writing your memoir would be a powerful gift to give yourself.
While some people succeed at writing an interesting and meaningful memoir on their own, the fact is like many people who need both more technical expertise than they now have and more emotional underpinning, you too need support for writing your memoir, for the long effort you are undertaking.
Many people find the task of writing a memoir—however urgent and compelling—to be somewhat daunting and, if the truth be told, rather tedious over the months of solitary writing it takes to tell the story they want to leave as a legacy and then ready it for publication—whether they publish independently or traditionally.
Like many memoir writers, you can find the emotional support for writing your memoir and technical instruction offered by a memoir-writing community to be indispensable. Such a group, focused on supporting you and teaching you incrementally about how to succeed at this important but often difficult task of recording personal and family stories, can make the difference between your success and “trying to write a memoir.”
A writing coach can help you at every step of the process. Having “been there and done that”—and being able to talk clearly about it, a memoir-writing coach can point you in the right direction and gently correct your course.
A coach is a teacher, a cheerleader, a critic, a motivator, a writing buddy, a person who holds you accountable for meeting your goals, a good listener, and sometimes an editor—and a coach can be more if you need more.
For a free consult, call 207-353-5454 today to make an appointment.
Click here to read more about coaching.
The Memoir Network offers several possibilities for you to receive support for writing your memoir.
- The Free Basic Membership provides you with short lessons, reports, and MP3s to instruct and motivate you every month. If you are not yet a member, you are missing an essential opportunity.
- And, of course, there is always the special group you form with your coach or editor. In a free Complimentary Session, explore coaching or editing. [See below.]
(Don’t miss our overview page where all our free and fee-based programs are listed.)
Learn how to get Support for Writing Your Memoir in a Free Explore-Coaching-and-Editing Session
This complimentary session is with memoir-writing teacher and guru, Denis Ledoux.
What will you get from a complimentary session?
- a clearer sense of how to make the coaching or editing process work for you.
- understanding that there are techniques for developing habits that will boost your writing.
- direction to send you to the right support for writing your memoir.
Denis Ledoux has been coaching, editing, and ghostwriting since 1988. He knows his memoir writing! In fact, he wrote the book.
Register for a complimentary session to learn about coaching and editing. Learn how you can receive the support that is the difference you now need.
Keep writing your memoir and stay in the memoir conversation. Request your complimentary session today. You can receive more help for writing your memoir.
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel?