We'd love to have you access this content. It's in our members-only area, but you're in luck: becoming a member is easy and it's free.
Already a Member?
Not a Member Yet?
Having the right resources available when we need them can transform any task from a problem to a pleasure. The same is true of hunting down memoir-writing resources. I don’t know bout you but when I am trying something new—let’s say propagating a plant—that I’m not knowledgeable about, I head for either the internet or […]
Having the right resources available when we need them can transform any task from a problem to a pleasure. The same is true of hunting down memoir-writing resources.
I don’t know bout you but when I am trying something new—let’s say propagating a plant—that I’m not knowledgeable about, I head for either the internet or my bookshelves. The internet provides quick information and is sometimes a best resource but I have also found that books often contains more detail information and is easier to use. You are not afraid to get dirt or water on an expensive devise!
Our clients The Memoir Network tend to be first time and only time writers. Usually they have never written anything before and they have only this one book in them.
The Develop Vivid Characters Program
- Are the characters in your memoir captivating your readers—rather than boring them?
- Are you at a loss—“Help! What can I do!”—about how to make the people in your memoir more relatable?
- Are you embarrassed by the “stick” characters you have presented? “She really was a complex person, but I don’t know how to show her that way.”
All of that is find and good but what isn’t so is how often they just begin to write without much investment in learning how to write a memoir. They just place word after word without much sense of organizing their story—even at the paragraph level.
This is a shame as there is so much available for the writer who wishes to learn about the craft of writing.
Our own site can offer a writer—you—with more than 16 possibilities. here are more but I limit myself to thee 16.
1. Your Free Options for Memoir-Writing Resources:
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel?