Total Memoir-Writing Support Program: Complete Your Book Manuscript More Easily, More Quickly.
The Total Memoir-Writing Support Program Trial Offer –
3 hours, $240.
In Total Memoir-Writing Support Program,
- you design a coaching and editing program—in consultation with us—that will produce a quality memoir.
- you create a publishable memoir either within one year of your enrollment or
- move your manuscript as far as we can go in a shorter a time frame— three or six months.
Our promise: If you do the work with us, you will be holding the book in hand sooner than you suppose now.
In Total Memoir-Writing Support Program,
- your Memoir Network mentor will be there for you and your success.
- you will mentor you individually. This is not a group coaching program.
Who should apply
This program is for the writer who is driven to complete his/her book in a selected time frame. This writer:
- is committed to producing (vs. “trying” to produce) a finished memoir.
- understands the value of working with a mentor coach and/or editor on a consistent basis and is ready to follow the lead of a professional writer.
- can commit the time to write and is resolved to do so. No “trying to write” allowed here!
- values regular supportive and insightful feedback.
- suspects s/he cannot or will not be as successful on her/his own as with a coach. Procrastination, perfectionism and lack of technical ability are the pitfalls that this program will address in a straightforward manner.
Who should not apply
Because this is a demanding program, we understand this is not for everyone and are accepting only a handful of writers.
The Memoir Network offers regular coaching and editing for those who need help with particular problems but are comfortable going it alone. Editing or coaching services can be excellent choices for the many writers
- who are writing at more leisurely pace,
- who are willing to let the memoir take as long as it takes or
- who are concerned with expense.
The Total Memoir-Writing Support Program is not a best choice for these writers. This program is focused on producing a memoir in your selected time frame—you must be able to invest the time and the effort!
I remember your wonderful guidance very fondly.
— Mara Kirk Hart, author of the memoir So Many Lovely Days
Bask in the support you receive month after month!
You will enjoy unlimited access to support, knowledge, and insight during the whole period we work together.
- have just-in-time check-ins either by phone (3-5 minutes) or email anytime you need advice, technical assistance, encouragement (or to counter recidivism—i.e., slipping back into negative thinking and habits).
- schedule priority (“emergency”) coaching. Most appointments can be scheduled within 48 hours of a request. In this way, you will never be working blindly—hoping your approach isn’t leading you down to lost opportunity and faulty writing.
- set up regular coaching sessions. These sessions will be the back bone of your support. You may set up as many sessions as you need. Most people opt for weekly or bi-weekly sessions to allow for ample writing time to make best ue of sessions with a coach / editor.
- send material for editing as you write. Most editing—obviously depending on length—will be returned within 48-72 hours assuring that you can continue to progress. It is often frustrating for a writer to try something new and wonder if it “works”—or worse, continue to do something that eventually is seen as “not working.” (If you have already completed a manuscript, engaging in Editing Services is the appropriate choice. Editing for The Total Memoir-Writing Support Program is focused on material produced—or reworked—between coaching sessions.)
- will have a choice of a mentor to work with from our team of excellent memoir professionals.
You will also receive a passcode to download any and all materials sold or distributed by the Memoir Network. This will also support your writing effort and draw you deeply into the memoir conversation. This includes:
- all books and MP3s in our memoir store.
- The Writer’s Time: Management That Works Program
- The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
- any subsequent writing program The Memoir Network may develop
The program fees are all-inclusive. Once you buy into the program there is no other fee. There will be no “nickel and dime”-ing.
What is not part of this program
The Total Memoir-Writing Support Program does not contain the following which are available separately:
- a review by a second writer.
- the final copy editing which we consider to be part of book production.
- editing of an existing manuscript.
Your choice of fee does not affect your unlimited access.
Tailor your own time frame to work with a mentor:
- one year of benefits: $10,000.
- six months: $5,500.
- three months: $3,000.
Whichever time frame you choose, you will find a surplus of mentoring—at no extra charge to you.
These fees are comparable to the cost of university courses where you would be with 15, 20 or more students and receive no individual time, no coaching, no editing.
Monthly payments possible. Please inquire.
The three-hour trial offer
The Memoir Network offers a 3-hour trial for $240. This payment will be deducted from the Total Memoir-Writing Support Program option you choose.
The Total Memoir-Writing Support Program Trial Offer – 3 hours, $240.
The Next Step
Call Denis Ledoux at 207-353-5454 to learn more about this program, to assess your specific needs and to explore your suitability. If you are committed to producing a memoir this year in twelve months, six months, or in three months, we want to work with you in the Total Memoir-Writing Support Program.
If you are looking for a ghostwriter, this is not the program for you. Please do not apply for this program. We would be pleased to speak with you about how a Memoir Network writer might co-author your story with you.