Memoir Start-up Package with Turning Memories Into Memoirs (hard copy or e-version) options
Currently on $20 discount on either version of the Memoir Start-up Package. At checkout, apply code: memoir2
Make today the day you start (or re-start) your memoir!
This electronic portion of the Memoir Start Up Package can be in your mail box in minutes. Should you choose to receive the classic text, Turning Memories Into Memoirs, in hard copy (as well as the digital), you will receive the printed book via USPS book rate. (Only within the US, please—inquire for S&H rates elsewhere.)
Here’s what you will receive:
1. Turning Memories Into Memoirs / A Handbook for Writing Lifestories — your workshop in a book!
(Depending on which option you choose, you will receive both the hardcopy—275 pages—and the e-version [only in the $99 package] or only the e-version [the $79 package.]) Clear, step-by-step instruction that’s easy to understand:
- Exercises to implement the information provided in the text
- “At The Workshops” stories to show you how “people just like you” have succeeded in overcoming difficulties they encountered in memoir writing.
- Marginal notes to motivate you or extend concepts from the text.
Click here for an excerpt of Turning Memories Into Memoirs.
This memoir writing guide will lead you through a step-by-step process to record your personal and family stories in writing.
For more on Turning Memories Into Memoirs, click here.
2. The Lifewriter’s Memory Binder
An electronic organizational tool that will keep your memories and your writing at your finger tips. (A $5.95 value.) Easy to download, print and store in a three-ring binder.
More memory jogs than even Turning Memories into Memoirs. It comes with:
- The Memory List check sheet.
- Worksheets to organize your Memory List.
- Handy check list to note each finished exercise from the book.
- Forms for organizing your photos.
- Numerous organic Memory List prompts that will lead you to write from the inside out.
- Many, new writing and recall exercises that do not appear in Turning Memories Into Memoirs.
3. The MP3 version of Turning Memories Into Memoirs
Recorded by the author, Denis Ledoux (a $19.95 value)
- Two hours of audio excerpts from the book
- Learn to write your memoirs while you drive, wash the dishes, or walk the dog!
4. Five Memoir-Writing Ebooks in the Memoir Writing Series.
Great just-in-time learning(a $34.65 value)
- Start Your Memoir Right
- Craft A Memoir
- Don’t Let Writer’s Block Stop You
- How to Write to the End
- Beyond Writing Prompts
5. 1/2-hour consultation with Denis Ledoux
Get your questions answered/ (Does not include manuscript review—a $47.50 value)
A thirty-minute consult with the expert on how-to craft your memoir. Schedule a time that is at your convenience.
Purchase either The Memoir Start-up Package or The Memoir Start-up Package with Turning Memories Into Memoirs Now
A $139.95 value for only $99.00 (hard copy Turning Memories Into Memoirs) or $79.00 (all electronic).
The Memoir Start-Up Package downloads will be delivered to your computer once you make the purchase. It will arrive in digital (electronic) form, and the hard copy of Turning Memories Into Memoirs will be sent to you via USPS at book rate, which is included in the price, within the US. If you wish to receive the book outside of the US, please inquire for shipping rates.
There is nothing to lose when you purchase this Memoir Start-Up Package. If you feel you didn’t get your money’s worth, let us know within 30 days of your purchase, and we will see to it that your money is refunded. No questions asked.
We offer you 30 days to read and/or listen to The Memoir Start-Up Package. If in that time, you feel this package has not helped you to start—or re-restart—your memoir, you can request a refund with no questions asked.
This is a risk-free opportunity to begin writing your memoir with the support and guidance you deserve.
We are confident you will find the materials extremely useful as you commit to your memoir writing.
Eloise Kovak –
What did I like about the MSUP? Well, I appreciated being able to read something every day to motivate me to keep writing. The MSUP is a library of information that got me up to speed writing my memoir. I thought I knew a lot already, and perhaps I did, but not this much! It worked well for me.