Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is a self-paced, long-distance program designed to support your writing and maximize your production.
- 11 print and audio insructional modules,
- 12 monthly mastermind calls
- a generous library of ebook and MP3 downloads,
- surprise bonuses to enhance learning and retention.
On Sale Through September 26 – Save $50.
Invest in your writing; invest in yourself. Register today.
Over the years, I have worked with many writers to help them create and shape their memoirs. It’s my pleasure to bring to your attention one such writer: Peggy Kennedy from San Ramon, California, for whom I had the pleasure of providing coaching and editing help. After a number of years of preparation, her memoir of growing up in a family with a mentally-ill mother, Approaching Neverland, is now in print. (Ordering information below.) I am happy to report on her memoir success.
Peggy recently sent me news of her book in the months following publication.
“Approaching Neverland is doing well. I’m pleased to say that the Midwest Book Review gave it five stars. I’m also pleased to be losing my fear of speaking before an audience, and I’m almost to the point of looking forward to it! I was on ‘CBS 5 Bay Sunday,’ a Bay Area morning show, on August 2. [Free Membership required to read more. See below. ]
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel ?