Redundant word usage is rampant!
As a writer, I am chagrined when words get misused and one particular miscreant is redundant word usage.
Here are examples:
To celebrate November is Memoir Writing Month, receive our daily:
- Memoir writing tips,
- Articles on writing your life story,
- Action Steps to get you writing,
- Links to keep-you-going info, and/or
- Products to help you get your memoir written.
The celebration begins on October 31, so sign up today.
1. “As I re-listened to these interviews again…”
2. “That just my personal opinion!”
3. “Repeat again…”
4. “As a child, I was raised by parents who…”
5. “a personal friend”
These are phrases and sentences that I read or heard today (in the space of one hour!) [Free Membership required to read more. See below. ]