Redundant word usage is rampant!
As a writer, I am chagrined when words get misused and one particular miscreant is redundant word usage.
Here are examples:
1. “As I re-listened to these interviews again…”
Writing a memoir can be a lengthy endeavor. Why not be good to yourself and invest in the strong foundation this package will provide?
NOW $20 off! Only $79.00 (hard copy) or $59.00 (all electronic) through August 7th.
Treat yourself or a loved one to the gift of memoir. CLICK HERE.
2. “That just my personal opinion!”
3. “Repeat again…”
4. “As a child, I was raised by parents who…”
5. “a personal friend”
These are phrases and sentences that I read or heard today (in the space of one hour!) [Free Membership required to read more. See below. ]
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel ?