There are many free books, MP3s, and PDFs in our My Memoir Education area for you to enjoy. If you have not been to the downloads section lately, check it out. Here are a couple available to you at no charge.
1. First FreeMemoir Writing 101 : 10 Steps to Crafting a Compelling Memoir
This book’s ten action steps can help you write a memoir or improve the one you are working on. While this is a basic text, we believe it can correct any memoir writing course and get you to a finished product more quickly. Easy but very useful read.
2. The Nice-Nice Club Holds Its Last Meeting
Get your memoir written more quickly and expertly. A writing coach helps you at every step of the process, pointing you in the right direction and gently correcting your course. An editor helps you scrutinize your manuscript to go deeper and be more insightful.Which do you need now to write a better memoir? Free consultation. 207-353-5454 or email today.
In this short memoir, we read about a family that was held together because someone in the family invested much energy into maintaining the status quo. In The Nice-Nice Club Holds Its Last Meeting, a family that had once placed great stock in a façade of loving one another—and it had “worked” for a long time—sees the façade crumble, showing inner workings badly in need of fixing.
If you’ve ever wondered how to handle a family conflict in a memoir, this free book will be your guide to doing so successfully.
Not a member of My Memoir Education?
Become a member today to avail yourself of these free books and of all the free materials available to you. Join today.
Please write an Amazon review.
Both of these free books are on Amazon and Smashwords. I would appreciate it enormously if you left a short review on either or both books. The review need not be long. Think in terms of comment. You can send the same review to both distributors
Click on the distributor name below the title to be brought to the review page.
Memoir Writing 101 : 10 Steps to Crafting a Compelling Memoir
The Nice-Nice Club Holds Its Last Meeting
I am so grateful for your help in spreading the memoir conversation. I look forward to your review as a way of knowing your take on these free books.
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel ?