The Inspired Memoir Writer
a five-month writing transformation
It’s time to turn your memories into a memoir, to stop putting writing off, to stop doubting yourself.
It’s time for you to write your first draft, to write the story you’ve been wanting to save.
In the Inspired Memoir Writer (a virtual group coaching program), you will find a community that is filled with cheerleaders and helpers. Writing your first memoir draft becomes possible—and often easy—when you are part of The Inspired Memoir Writer because of:
- collaboration between writers and coach and between writers and writers,
- stimulation from seeing each other’s transformation from meeting to meeting as your pages—and theirs—add up and memoirs take shape all around you,
- your relationships with your fellow writers deepen and you want to do as well as others (a gentle competition can hasten your progress!),
- maximum learning as you benefit from everyone’s experience and insight. Multiple points of view can be a significant contribution to turning your manuscript into a multi-layered, inspired memoir.
- the writing savvy of an experienced writing coach to direct you to your completion.
I remember your wonderful teaching very fondly.— Mara Kirk Hart, author of the memoir So Many Lovely Days
In the Inspired Memoir Writer, every session, every writer, will contribute to supporting you to complete a solid first draft of your memoir. What might you accomplish as a member of this virtual group coaching!
With Denis’ coaching, I was able to turn my compulsive research into a well-written manuscript and then into a handsome book.— Jean Crichton, author, Digging for Treasure
In six months of writing in a lifewriting group, Jean was able to piece together her writing into what was clearly a memoir. The support and collaboration of the group helped her get beyond herself. A group can do the same for you, too.
Here are the nuts and bolts of what you get in The Inspired Memoir Writer:
- 10 live bi-weekly, 60-minute sessions conveniently allocated over 5 months for maximum writing development.
- MP3 recordings of each session. Have to miss a call? Listen to it at your leisure. No sure you got everything? Listen again!
- The hard copy versions of Turning Memories Into Memoirs / A Handbook for Writing Lifestories, if you live in the US, and e-copies for those living elsewhere. E-copies of The Lifewriter’s Memory Binder.
- A community of active and insightful fellow writers. You may even find a writing buddy!
- A generous 50% discount on The Memorable Story / Write Your First Memoir Draft Program (listed at $199 but yours for $99 with coupon on the buy page). The Memorable Story program’s super-packed.
- Much of the proven content of Turning Memories Into Memoirs workshops for succeeding at your memoir project with confidence and skill.
- Many print and audio bonuses to help you learn more about memoir writing. The more you learn the better writer you’ll be.
In our bi-weekly calls which begin on May 11, you work within a community of sympathetic writers. Instead of hearing demoralizing downers like, “Why are you doing this?” “Why do you think anyone will read your story?” when you inform group mates about your memoir, you’ll be told, “This is wonderful!” “You’re an inspiration!” “You just modeled a breakthrough!” This support session after session will transform your memories into a memoir manuscript that is on its way to publication.Denis Ledoux
Bring your questions, concerns, fears and successes to each coaching session. We will be there for you.
Expect to write a lot during the five months of The Inspired Memoir Writer!
While The Inspired Memoir Writer program is currently closed, you may place your name on a list to be notified when it next opens. You will meet every other week for five months. In all, you get 10 dynamite meetings over 20 weeks. Now that’s a support group!
Buy at $100 discount. Single payment: was
$499 now $399.
Your Inspired Memoir Writer Guarantee
- If after the first session you feel this is not the right group for you, I will return your fee in full—no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.