Is the Inspired Memoir Writer coaching group designed specifically for you?
There are many sorts of writers who come to us seeking help to complete their memoir. Not all of them fit the model that thrives in a coaching group such as the Inspired Memoir Writer. But…
There are several sorts of writers who benefit enormously.
The Inspired Memoir Writer coaching group is for you if:
- You are thinking of writing and what you most want is to be with people who are writing so that you can learn both how they stay motivated and how they work through technical problems.
- You have started and stopped and started again and you realize that, if you had some accountability to a coaching group, you would be impelled to start making steady progress. You want the start-and-stop that has exhausted you to come to an end.
- You are at a stage in your writing where you sense you can quit permanently and that is not what you want. You want to be with people for whom writing a memoir make sense and who assure you you can succeed…because you can!
- You have not found your theme yet and, by understanding what other writers are doing, you know you will come to possess the process by which a writer arrives as theme. You are patient and willing to learn.
- You do not feel inclined to work with a closely focused one-on-one mentor. You do feel a coaching group completely filled with people like you would be helpful, but you prefer that group to be led by a knowledgeable facilitator.
If any of these describe you, what are you waiting for to benefit from the Inspired Memoir Writer?
“My coaching group mates were so prolific that I was constantly making myself write a little more to keep up with them. I’m not sure whether it was competition or wanting to avoid embarrassment when it was time to be accountable to my commitment, but I really showed up for my writing.”— Coaching Group Participant
If you are ready to proceed with this memoir you are longing to write, we suggest you sign up for The Inspired Memoir Writer life writing coaching group. It is a small commitment at a small price for huge benefit.