The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
Who will do well to sign up for this program:
The ideal registrant for the Write Your First Memoir Draft Program:
- is very interested in creating a written legacy.
- wants to experience how he can learn write on his own for a while.
- appreciates studying the craft and art of writing in a slightly formal way.
- has curiosity about learning to write from the basics onward.
- is interested in being a writer – at least for a while.
- understands that this is a great memoir writing start and probably should be followed by some other distance learning program.
- is concerned with expense and wants an economical way to assess The Memoir Network.
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is not for people who:
- are experienced as memoir writers and/or who has already written a memoir or who has an existing manuscript. This writer would do better becoming an editing client.
- have already written a book, especially a book of fiction, and is now trying her hand at memoir. This writer also would be better served by joining either a coaching or an editing service.
- is absolutely uncomfortable with the writing and has severe doubts about his ability to complete a manuscript. Oftentimes, this is a person with an interesting story, but very little verbal ability. This person would be better served by becoming a ghostwriting client.
- distrusts more-structured education and is prone to find fault with any sort of organized learning. This person ought to be a coaching or editing client.
- needs hand holding. This person would be happier as a coaching client.
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is an individualized, self-paced, memoir-writing program consisting of 10 modules that will help you get your memoir out into the world.
Registration is just $299.
OUR FULL GUARANTEE
There is nothing to lose when you purchase the Write Your First Memoir Draft. If you feel you aren’t getting your money’s worth, let us know within 28 days of your purchase, and we will see to it that your money is refunded. No questions asked.
This is a risk free opportunity to begin writing your first memoir draft with the support and guidance you deserve.
We are confident you will find the materials extremely useful as you launch your memoir writing.