The MEMOIR MASTERMIND GROUP CALL PROGRAM — a live experience
The Memoir Mastermind Group Call is a live session—providing an hour of contact every month. For many writers, the live contact is the missing factor in their success.
Every session is recorded and available to you for repeat listening. Benefit on the call; benefit all month long; benefit for up to one year.
Although this monthly tele-conference is part of the Write Your First Memoir Draft Program, it can be purchased separately. If you are a member of the Write Your First Memoir Draft Program you need do nothing more. You will have access to the tele-conference for up to one year!
Current Mastermind Call Schedule
Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 11:00 AM / ET
Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 11:00 AM / ET
Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 11:00 AM / ET
Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 11:00 AM / ET
What happens in a call?
Once a month, in the hour-long Memoir Mastermind Group call, you get to ask the group—both Denis Ledoux and everyone else—the questions you have about memoir writing:
- “How do you do foreshadowing in a memoir?”
- “What is this Oxford series of commas I was reading about?”
- “I’m having trouble telling the story. Is it really such a bad idea to fictionalize a bit to get through?”
You get to vent about the challenges you are facing:
- “This researching details to fill the gaps in my story is taking too long!”
- “How do I dealing with the painful memories that arise when I write about my sister?”
- “I keep thinking: ‘So what! Who wants to read this?'”
Don’t let yourself be a secluded writer!
If you have ever felt working alone was wearing you down,
- participate in this Memoir Mastermind Group call,
- feel the support of a writing community,
- be informed by how your fellow writers are solving similar issues, or
- listen to them encourage you. “You can do it! You’re on your way!”
Just need to say what you are doing these days? They’ll be room for that, too! Or, you want to find a memoir on a topic similar to yours so it can stimulate your writing, but you can’t come up with a title? Some one will know the very book you need to read.