The MEMOIR GROUP COACHING CALL — a live experience
The Memoir Group Coaching is a hands-on session—providing an hour of expert contact every month. For many writers, the live exchange is a missing factor for their success.
Every session is recorded and available to you for repeat listening. Benefit on the call; benefit all month long; benefit forever.
Although this monthly Memoir Group Coaching is part of the Write Your First Memoir Draft Program, participation can be purchased separately. If you are a member of the Write Your First Memoir Draft Program, you need do nothing more. You will have access to this group coaching (which is a Mastermind Call) for up to one year—and have the twelve recordings to review for as long as you want to!
If you are not a member but wish to purchase separately at $225 / 12 sessions, Click Here.
What happens in a call?
Once a month, in the hour-long Group Coaching Call, you get to ask the group—both Denis Ledoux and everyone else—the questions you have about memoir writing:
- “How do you do foreshadowing in a memoir?”
- “What is this Oxford series of commas I was reading about?”
- “I’m having trouble telling the story. Is it really such a bad idea to fictionalize a bit to get through?”
You get to vent about the challenges you are facing:
- “This researching details to fill the gaps in my story is taking too long!”
- “How do I deal with the painful memories that arise when I write about my sister?”
- “I keep thinking: ‘So what! Who wants to read this?'”
Your coaching session was inspiring and motivating. You are a gifted coach! I enjoyed visualizing the examples you described, the metaphors for potential pitfalls, and listening to your responses to the participant’s questions and your guidance and openness to hearing responses to your advice.
— Kit Dwyer
Don’t let yourself be a secluded writer!
No one ever said writing a memoir would be easy. If you have ever felt working alone was wearing you down,
- participate in this Memoir Group Coaching Call,
- benefit from the support of a writing community,
- be informed by how your fellow writers are solving similar issues, or
- listen to them encourage you. “You’ve done so much progress already! You’re on your way!”
Just need to say what you are doing these days? They’ll be room for that, too! Or, you want to find a memoir on a topic similar to yours so it can stimulate your writing, but you can’t come up with a title? Some one will know the very book you need to read.
For more on how participating in a group coaching call works, CLICK HERE.