What kind of person does well as a Memoir Network affiliate reseller?
Are you one of the following sorts of people? If so, you are probably a person who could earn well as a Memoir Network affiliate.
- You are a memoir teacher in our community. You offer workshops to people who come from a commuting distance to your workshop site. You don’t have any products or on-line courses. Becoming an affiliate is a quick, super cheap way for you to acquire a line of products and services to resell to your clients and so augment your income.
- You are a coach or consultant in a topic like creativity or self-care or identity. You see the value of writing a memoir and you are thrilled to have a new line of products and services to pass on to your clients—and earn an income in the process.
- You are a web marketer and you are looking for product to create websites a round. You are excited by all the support The Memoir Network can provide you.
- You have a book marketing business and are aware of people who are interested in adding a memoir to their book line but don’t know where to turn to. The Memoir Network offers you the resources you wanted and the affiliate income contributes to your bottom line.
- You are a small-business-development coach and, like the book marketer, you see adding Memoir Network products and services to your line is an excellent option for those of your clients who are looking for a business opportunity.
- You are a writer who wants to boost the sales of your website by offering products you feel good about.
If you find yourself being one of these people, become a Memoir Network affiliate today.
Get your memoir written more quickly and expertly. A writing coach helps you at every step of the process, pointing you in the right direction and gently correcting your course. An editor helps you scrutinize your manuscript to go deeper and be more insightful.Which do you need now to write a better memoir? Free consultation. 207-353-5454 or email today.
Write any question below and I will answer them asap.
This post is one of over 500 informative, well-written articles we have made available to you on this site.
We’ve contributed to your writing success; now we ask you to contribute to the expansion of the memoir conversation.
By reposting this article on your blog or website or reposting on your favorite social media, you will inform your fellow memoir writers of the programs and services—many for free like the blogs—that are available at TheMemoirNetwork.com.
Thanks for your generosity. You rock.