What kind of person does well as a Memoir Network affiliate reseller?
Are you one of the following sorts of people? If so, you are probably a person who could earn well as a Memoir Network affiliate.
- You are a memoir teacher in our community. You offer workshops to people who come from a commuting distance to your workshop site. You don’t have any products or on-line courses. Becoming an affiliate is a quick, super cheap way for you to acquire a line of products and services to resell to your clients and so augment your income.
- You are a coach or consultant in a topic like creativity or self-care or identity. You see the value of writing a memoir and you are thrilled to have a new line of products and services to pass on to your clients—and earn an income in the process.
- You are a web marketer and you are looking for product to create websites a round. You are excited by all the support The Memoir Network can provide you.
- You have a book marketing business and are aware of people who are interested in adding a memoir to their book line but don’t know where to turn to. The Memoir Network offers you the resources you wanted and the affiliate income contributes to your bottom line.
- You are a small-business-development coach and, like the book marketer, you see adding Memoir Network products and services to your line is an excellent option for those of your clients who are looking for a business opportunity.
- You are a writer who wants to boost the sales of your website by offering products you feel good about.
If you find yourself being one of these people, become a Memoir Network affiliate today.
Develop Vivid Characters
- Are the characters your memoir going to bore—rather than impress—your readers?
- Are you at a loss—“Help! What can I do!”—about how to make the people in your memoir more interesting?
- Are you embarrassed by the “stick” characters you have presented? “She really was a complex person, but I don’t know how to show her that way.”
Write any question below and I will answer them asap.
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel ?