Promoting yourself as a writer
Participating in writing conferences, either as a panelist, lecturer, or as a workshop leader is a great way to get your name and book out in public and to network with other writers like you
Being a presenter comes with tasks, but the challenge is not impossible. I’d like to offer you some guidelines to help you be as succesful as you can be to:
Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is a self-paced, long-distance program designed to support your writing and maximize your production.
- print and audio presentations,
- a monthly live mastermind group,
- book and MP3 downloads,
- loads of surprise bonuses.
“Our last Mastermind call really helped to focus me. I needed that.”
Invest in your writing; invest in yourself. Register today.
- Respond to a presenters’ request for proposal,
- Adhere to a list of conference presenter’s guidelines, and
- Develop a workshop that keeps the promises you proposed – in the specified allotted time.<!–more–>