The Curriculum Manual
The Curriculum Manual is a proven, easy-to-use manual.
Our Curriculum Manual was tested over four years as Denis Ledoux taught memoir writing in varied venues—senior centers, university classrooms, writing retreats, pull-out high school groups, libraries, in his office, etc.
Over the years of trial and error, of refining my presentation, I have worked out the kinks in leading a memoir workshop. I have noticed that when, at times, I deviate from the manual, I can find myself at an impasse. ‘Why aren’t my writers getting it?’ I might wonder. Then I realize I skipped a step. I have to go back and cover the material that is laid out in the manual.
What you will find in the Curriculum Manual.
The Curriculum Manual was written by an M.A.ED. who had years of teaching experience behind him. He poured all his experience and knowledge into creating the best memoir-teaching manual you’ll find anywhere at any price.
Here are some key features of the Curriculum Manual.
- a set of teaching and management guidelines that apply to all workshops modalities.
- a thorough treatment of the unique group editing process that is applied to build trust and skill.
- nine different workshop models each adapted from the basic curriculum.
- workshop schedules you can use as is.
- a generous list of developmental workshop exercises and effective home assignments.
- a bonus section on leading journal-writing workshops.
Your next step
If you wish to puchase the Curriculum Manual as a stand alone, click here.