Photo Scribe Start-up Package
Make today be the day you add your stories to your scrapbooks!
This electronic Photo Scribe Start Up Package can be in your mailbox in minutes. You will receive:
The Photo Scribe / How to Write the Stories Behind Your Photos—an electronic book
- 128 pages of clear, step-by-step instruction
- 20 exercises to implement the information provided in the text
- 12 “Points to Remember” bulleted lists of the most important instruction in the chapter
- Photos on almost every page to stimulate your recall and provide examples
- Almost a hundred marginal notes to motivate you or extend concepts from the text
- Click here for an excerpt of The Photo Scribe.
The Photo Scribe Memory Binder—an organizational tool that will keep your memories and your photos at your finger tips.
- The Photo Scribe Memory List check sheet
- Cameo Narrative worksheets to organize placing stories into your scrapbooks
- Handy check list to note each finished exercise from the Photo Scribe (book)
- Forms for organizing your photos and their stories
- Writing suggestions
- Many new writing and recall exercises that do not appear in The Photo Scribe
This practical step-by-step guide can enable anyone to discover the depth of their memories.—Rhonda Kanning Anderson, Co-founder, Creative Memories
The Basics of Photoscribing—an MP3 interview of Denis Ledoux with National Association of Memoir Writers President Linda Joy Myers
- An hour of useful tips and guidance from the man who developed photoscribing
- Learn to photoscribe your albums while you drive, wash the dishes, or walk the dog
PLUS a BONUS package:
A Cameo Narrative Writing e-book
– How to Add Stories to Your Photo Albums (26 pages)
Two Five Easy Steps exercise e-worksheets
These may be reproduced for your personal use.
– Writing Great Cameo Narratives in Five Easy Steps
– Writing Great Memory Lists in Five Easy Steps
This is a risk free opportunity to begin photoscribing your photo albums with the support and guidance you deserve. We are confident you will find the materials extremely useful as you place stories into your scrapbooks.