- Journals and Memoirs – A 6.95 Value
– Your Journals are both full of source materials for your memoir and a laboratory to learn to write memoir. No memoir writer should be without a journal. This MP3 will provide you with a new appreciation for the role of the journal in your writing life.
- Similes and Metaphors – A 6.95 Value
– All of literature depends on the use of image to create and extend meaning. A memoir without simile and metaphor—images—is the poorer for the lack. Think: “My love is like the red, red rose….”
- The Myth Journey of Your Memoir – A 6.95 Value
– Our lives are premised on myth. The memoir is a record of that mythic journey and, if it is to be good, it requires that you uncover your myth and celebrate it.
- Theme in Memoir – A 6.95 Value
– The theme is the soul of your memoir. It is what you are trying to say. It is the message behind the words, the lesson you wish to impart. Everyone has a theme. The problem arises when theme slips into preaching.