What you will find in the Curriculum Manual.
Over the years of trial and error, of refining my presentation, I have worked out the kinks in leading a memoir workshop.
The Curriculum Manual was written by an M.A.ED. with years of teaching experience behind him. He poured all his knowledge into creating the best memoir writing curriculum you’ll find anywhere at any price. This teaching tool is a keeper.
Here are some key features of the memoir workshop Curriculum Manual.
- a set of teaching and management guidelines that apply to all workshops modalities.
- a thorough treatment of the unique group editing process that is applied to build trust and skill.
- nine different workshop models each adapted from the basic curriculum.
- daily and hourly workshop schedules you can use as is.
- a generous list of developmental workshop exercises and effective home assignments.
- a bonus section on leading journal-writing workshops.
For more on the Curriculum Manual, CLICK HERE.