A FREE HOW-TO SELF-EDIT e-Book
Before You Send Your Manuscript to an Editor
In this free e-book, you will learn:
- why the 10 % rule works—always.
- how to identify redundancies—”Déjà vu all over again” [Yogi Berra]!
- what the historical present is and how to use it properly.
- how cause-and-effect relationships are crucial to creating meaning.
- why chronology and time sequencing can make or break a memoir.
- what “suspension of disbelief” is and why you should pay attention to it.
- why you should take the possibilities and the pitfalls of using flashbacks seriously.
These—and more—best self-editing practices have been packed into this free e-book.