Request your free publication assessment session.
We’re here to help by extending a free, 30-minute consultation to you. Thanks for reaching out to us.
What this 30-minute publication assessment consultation is.
The consultation is a time:
- for you to share with us what your needs are. You tell us such things as:
◦ to which audience is your book intended for,
◦ the look you hope to achieve in the finished book,
◦ the readiness of your text for publication.
- for us to assess how we can work together and share our recommendations with you. For this, we need to know such things as:
◦ what timeline might you be working under?
◦ what additional role would you like The Memoir Network to play in the creation of your memoir?
What this free 30-minute publication assessment consultation is not.
This is not a coaching session. We will not engage in teaching you how to publish your book yourself. That is a long process that is beyond the scope of a short session. What we will want to know are answers to the above issues and questions.
We will not provide sketches or templated samples of inner pages although we can review your drawings for a cover before our appointed call.
Before you call
Note that this free publication assessment session has value to you in as much as it leads to a productive collaboration between us to get your memoir published or to a realization that this collaboration is not feasible.
Our services are billed at $80/hour for our editing team and $95 for Denis Ledoux. Your time is valuable. If you cannot afford this fee, you would do better to consider other options.
During the call, we can provide estimated range of what your fee might be according to the info you provide. This estimate is understandably a “ball park” figure.
Here’s what to do next:
- email us for a free publication assessment session and we will answer by email. Include three dates and times that work for you. We will choose one of your times for our appointment.
- call us at 207-353-5454 9 AM to 5 PM / ET and we will be glad to speak with you. If we can’t speak to you then, we will make an appointment. After hours, you can leave a message and we will get back to you asap.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Remember: whatever you do today, write a bit on your memoir.
Denis Ledoux and the Memoir Network Team