Write regularly for best results. Success is built on daily habits. As has been bandied about and attributed to many different speakers, it is said that “you go to the office every day for 20 years, and before you know it, you are an overnight success.”
Well, we can apply that insight to writing a memoir. Write every day for a year or two and before you know it you have a book.
Write Your First Memoir Draft Program
The Write Your First Memoir Draft Program is a self-paced, long-distance program designed to support your writing and maximize your production.
- print and audio presentations,
- a monthly live mastermind group,
- book and MP3 downloads,
- loads of surprise bonuses.
“Our last Mastermind call really helped to focus me. I needed that.”
Invest in your writing; invest in yourself. Register today.
“But, how did you find the time?” you are asked.
In this video, Write Regularly for Great Results, we discuss building good writing habits. Click below to learn more on how to build daily writing habits for your memoir.
DEAR VIEWER: There are many reasons to write a memoir and not all of them will see you through to the end. Are your reasons strong enough to see you to success? For your free memoir-writing support, go to: My Memoir Education/ Register
PROMOTE THE MEMOIR CONVERSATION!
1. SUBSCRIBE to this channel. Subscribing is a big deal on YouTube. It’s one of the factors their algorithms use to rank videos.
2. COMMENT. The number of comments cues YouTube as to the importance of a channel to its viewers. YouTube uses comments as one of the metrics to decide what to prioritize in its search function.
3. “LIKE”. YouTube also uses “like” metrics to list videos in a search in order of popularity. Help bring the memoir conversation to more people by “liking” this channel.
Thank you, and whatever you do today, write a bit on your memoir.