Today would have been my parents’ 71st wedding anniversary. They.are both gone now—my mother having passed on May 5th of this year. I included a eulogy in a previous blog post.
For this post, I am providing you with a link to the blog archives where I
Develop Vivid Characters
- Are the characters your memoir going to bore—rather than impress—your readers?
- Are you at a loss—“Help! What can I do!”—about how to make the people in your memoir more interesting?
- Are you embarrassed by the “stick” characters you have presented? “She really was a complex person, but I don’t know how to show her that way.”
have posted many excerpted stories from her book We Were Not Spoiled, which I wrote with her and published in November of 2013.
In honor of her memory, I would like to offer you a free copy of her book in either pdf or ebook format. Please indicate your preference. Request your copy by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A hard copy of the book is available on Amazon.com
What would happen to the memoir conversation if…
- …you took a moment to present this informative post to your friends and family by linking this article on your social media? Just a click. It’s so easy.
- …you reposted this article on your own blog or website? It’s free and you’d both have some valuable content to boost your blog’s reputation and you would be providing your readers with valuable guidance. For the best procedure on how to do this, click here.
- …you subscribed to our YouTube channel ?