Your Manuscript + Our Production Expertise =
Your Dream: A Real Book.
If you dream of your manuscript becoming a hard-copy book, self-publishing will make it come true.
In case you’re worried that there’s a stigma to self-publishing, there’s impressive company to keep when you publish your own work—people like Henry David Thoreau, Virginia Woolf, and the authors of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, for instance.
Most of our clients are very “ordinary” people. Many have never thought of themselves as writers at all. Yet they have written—often for their children or grandchildren. Many dream of seeing their notebook pages or digital files of personal and family stories transformed into a “real” book they can hold in their hands.
Most publish their books for their family, friends, and communities without the ambition to start new careers as best-selling authors.They want their books to represent them in history, to record their personal and family lives for generations to come.
The book you produced with me turned out better than I had hoped. So many people have commented on how attractive Twins in a Two-Room Schoolhouse is.—James Wallace, Book Production Client
We offer a full menu of book production services for the first-time, one-time, or experienced author.
We have the technical expertise needed to design and prepare your book for printing.
– Traditional Hardcopy Printing. We have a strong, longstanding relationship with a quality print house. Like us, they stand behind their work and take pains to make sure the finished product is the book you envisioned at the outset. If you are into marketing your book, this is the option that will earn your the higher income over time, but there is the risk that you will not sell all your copies.
– Print on Demand. There are excellent options for you to print your book one at a time. (That’s why we call it “print on demand.”) POD is the less financially painful way to publish but it is also less remunerative in the long run as you pay more per copy. You do not however end up with unsold copies.
Why should you self-publish?
Publishing your own book allows you to
- retain full control of the text, the design and the illustrations
- keep 100% of the cover price for every sale
- act immediately on your goal of completing your project
- make a book that reflects your taste, budget & dream
Do you have doubts about the quality of your writing?
Do you want professional results without having to become an expert?
We offer artistic and technical expertise, developed over many, many projects since 1988.
Take the next step.
Call us today!
Call 207-353-5454, M-F, 9-5 ET, or email us to set up an appointment. Suggest three dates and times that work for you and we will confirm one.