As part of my virtual book tour to promote my new Memoir Network Writing Series, I appeared on Julie Anne Eason’s Successfulauthorpodcast.com last week in an episode called Navigating the Memoir Journey. If you haven’t been, the site is full of interesting and useful podcasts. While still new, the Successfulauthorpodcast.com site is already an important tool for writers wanting to stay in the writing conversation.
IN NAVIGATING THE MEMOIR JOURNEY YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What makes memoir such a unique form of writing.
- What elements make a successful memoir.
- When you should consider writing a memoir, even if you don’t intend to publish it.
- Why you shouldn’t give in to the temptation to fictionalize your story.
- The difference between memoir and confessional writing.
- How to find and convey your theme.
- How not to alienate your friends and relatives.
My newest e-book Should I Write My Memoir? will be offered free this weekend (February 20-22) as part of the Amazon Select Free Books. If you do download it, I would appreciate a quid pro quo in the form of review. Even as short as 25 words posted on Amazon would be great.
zzDenis Ledoux is the author, most recently, of Should I Write My Memoir? which is Book One in the seven-part Memoir Network Writing Series. Also in publication is Don’t Let Writer’s Block Stop You. A complete list books in the writing series is available at. To be placed on an alert list, email Denis@thememoirnetwork.
A digital book is easy and inexpensive to produce and it is even easier to distribute. Is your book available in digital format? If not, call us today at (207) 353-5454 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can produce an ebook for you. Quick and not costly.
For the best ebook publication, click here.