What memoir writer help do you need to succeed?
The answer varies for each writer, I suppose. That’s why we devised a variety of offerings for our Master Writer program. Within the MP3s, reports, e-books, tele-conferences you will have access to, there is bound to be a plethora of useful material to inform and motivate you, to keep you connected to the memoir conversation.
Each month we will endeavor to bring you something new and fresh. We want you to feel that wherever you are, you are part of a writing community that is here to support you and help you.
What you receive for the first month
1. A 27-page e-book, Getting Started and Keeping Going. Click here for a sampling of the book.
2. A fifty-minute MP3 of the Getting Started and Keeping Going tele-class. The content is slightly different from the Getting Started e-book, thus expanding the benefit to you. There will be two excerpts for you. Stay tuned.
3. A 50 minute interview with Kathy Pooler, blogger extraordinaire whose Memoir Writer’s Journey blog is a gem. She shares her experience of what she believes makes for a successful memoir as well as how a memoir writer can succeed. An interview not to be missed. An excerpt will be available later
4. A special report: The Three Pillars of Memoir Writing.
5. Subsequent months will also offer a “town meeting.” The town meeting will be a time for you to call with any question you have or issue that you would like to air. While the town meeting will be a regular feature, it will not be offered the first month.
Beginning on February 7 and ending on February 14, 2014, you will have the opportunity to not only join the mastermind writer membership group but you will be able to do so at a 33% reduction in cost—for the next 6 months. During that week, all new members can register at the special $19.95 month instead of at the regular $29.95—a savings of $10.00 per month. You will benefit from this special rate for six months!
You cannot register yet but you will be able to starting on February 7. The special intro rate expires on the 14th but you will still be able to become a member at any time at the regular rate of $29.95 per month.
A digital book is easy and inexpensive to produce and it is even easier to distribute. Is your book available in digital format? If not, call us today at (207) 353-5454 or email:email@example.com to learn how we can produce an ebook for you. Quick and not costly.
For the best ebook publication, click here.