As a master writer in Memoir Authority, you will one day hold in hand the memoir you dream of writing and publishing.
- A Monthly e-book on a memoir-writing topic.
- Your first e-book is: Get Started and Keep Going. Today, you get to download a preview of the full length version of this e-book: Get Started, Keep Going - Excerpt
- An instructional MP3.
- Your first instructional MP3 is Getting Started and Keeping Going. This is a recording of an excellent class presented in November of 2011. Today you can download a Master Writer preview on Memory Lists of this MP3. Get Started, Keep Going on Memory Lists - MP3
- Today an audio excerpt on The Value of Being Mentored is available: Get Started, Value of Being Mentored - MP3
- An MP3 featuring a leader in the memoir-writing field or a memoir writer.
- Your first guest is Kathy Pooler whose web blog The Memoir Writer’s Journey is among the finest on the web on memoir writing. Every month, Kathy runs posts of guest writers and memoir experts—making her site a must-visit spot for anyone wishing to succeed as a memoir writer. Kathy will talk about what she considers the priority elements of a successful memoir. Don’t miss it. It is a Master Writer must-hear. Download an excerpt of this MP3 today: Kathy Pooler Interview - MP3 Excerpt
- A Monthly e-Course.
- Write to the End — Eight Strategies to Deal with Writer’s Block is the first selection. There are many reasons why people stop writing and find they don’t finish their memoirs. Writers become non-writers and then do not know how to re-connect to the writing life. Follow a proven lead to pick up your writing again. As a Master Writer Member you’ll get the full length e-course. Today, download an excerpt: Write to the End - Excerpt
- How you start to write will often determine how you will continue to write. In this month, our Master Writer report will feature the early stages of writing your memoir. What keeps a writer writing? You’ve already done the start-up phase? Not to worry, all of us—you and I—can use a brush up, a tweaking, to maximize our production.
- Download an print excerpt of Three Pillars of Memoir Writing today. Three Pillars of Memoir Writing - Excerpt
- Download an MP3 excerpt of Three Pillars of Memoir Writing today. 3 Pillars of Memoir Writing - Audio Excerpt
In the second and ensuing months of the Master Writer Memoir Authority membership, you will continue to receive comparable material. For instance in Month 2, you receive an interview with Kate Christensen, author of the memoir, Blue Plate Special. Christensen won the PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction in 2008. In Month 3, you get an interview with Monica Wood, author of When We Were the Kennedys. Monica Wood has won multiple awards for her writing. And in each month, you receive new e-books, e-courses and more.
In addition, you will be able to participate in a half-hour telephone-based coaching session for you to ask your writing questions.
This coaching session is an opportunity for you to hear how your writing mates have solved similar issues. Just need to say what you are doing these days? They’ll be room for that! Or, you just need to ask who’s read a memoir on a topic similar to yours so you can stimulate your writing. Come on the line and ask your question. (By the way, the forum is an excellent place to post these questions also.)
To purchase the Memoir Authority membership, click here: