Birds of a feather flock together.
Why is it that birds of a feather congregate? I would say for protection and for easing their lives. In fight for instance many groups of birds choose patterns that make traveling easier on every bird but the leader. Groups of birds can both provide notice to members about approaching prey or if they are birds of prey and unite to maximize their catch.
As a memoir writer do you “hang out” with other memoir writers?
Joining the company of other writers can help you to protect and maintain the memoir conversation you so much need as well as to ease the process of writing.
Writer’s groups and writing colonies fill this function for many writers but we cannot all go to such places. The Memoir Network is offering you the opportunity to join its Mastermind Writers, a membership group that will place you in the context of a writing community.
What you receive for the first month
1. A 27-page e-book, Getting Started and Keeping Going.
2. A fifty-minute MP3 of the eponymous tele-class. The content is slightly different from Getting Started e-book, thus expanding the benefit to you.
3. A 50 minute interview with Kathy Pooler, blogger extraordinaire whose Memoir Writer’s Journey blog is a gem. She shares her experience of what she believes makes for a successful memoir as well as how a memoir writer can succeed. An interview not to be missed.
4. A special report: The Three Pillars of Memoir Writing.
5. Subsequent months will also offer a “town meeting.” The town meeting will be a time for you to call with any question you have or issue that you would like to air. While the town meeting will be a regular feature, it will not be offered the first month.
When you sign up for a six-month membership, you will have the opportunity to not only join the mastermind writer membership group but you will be able to do so at a 33% reduction in cost. You can register at the special $19.95 month instead of at the regular $29.95—a savings of $10.00 per month. You will benefit from this special rate for the entire six months!
You can also become a member at any time at the regular rate of $29.95 per month.
A digital book is easy and inexpensive to produce and it is even easier to distribute. Is your book available in digital format? If not, call us today at (207) 353-5454 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can produce an ebook for you. Quick and not costly.
For the best ebook publication, click here.