The following is a guest post by Chris Lightfoot. For information on how on how to post a guest blog on the Memoir Writer’s Blog, read our guidelines.
For many of us, finding the time to write a memoir can be challenge. There are so many things that seem to get in the way what with work, family, household chores, the lure of TV and of social media, etc. But…
Are all of these distractions really just a way of avoiding getting down to writing? If you are a new or inexperienced writer, you probably have some doubts about your ability to be a writer and so keeping yourself busy means you don’t have to confront your inner writing demon which feeds on your self doubt and taunts you with the specter of failure.
The MEMOIR PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE is a digital jumpstart program for lifestory writing teachers and personal historians. The MEMOIR PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE includes all the manuals and MP3s from the Associate Teacher Package ($225):
• Turning Memories Into Memoirs® Presenter’s Manual
• Turning Memories Into Memoirs® Curriculum Manual
• The book Turning Memories Into Memoirs
• The Lifewriter’s Memory Binder
• The MP3 of the Turning Memories handbook –PLUS–
• The Editor’s Manual (value: $54)
• The Speaker’s Manual. (value: $49) This contains all you need to create a dynamite outreach strategy. Speaking is the most important marketing strategy in your first months of launch or re-launch.)
• Half-hour Consultation with Denis Ledoux (value: $40)
• Business Development Coaching MP3 (4 recorded sessions created by Denis Ledoux (value: $39.95)
• 3 MP3s (value: $29.95)
• Eligibility to pursue Certification (The full certification assures your success.)
• Build Your Memoir Business [Book] ($9.95 value)
This is a $447.85 value for $350 There is nothing to lose when you purchase this package. If you feel you didn’t get your money’s worth, let us know within 30 days of your purchase, and we will see to it that your money is refunded. No questions asked.
Click here to buy the Memoir Professional Network today.